Ozone is a powerful and rapidly reacting super oxygen molecule! It is produced from oxygen through the application of an electric current. It is 100’s of times stronger than bleach at killing bacteria such as with lyme disease, viruses, parasites and mold such as with candida. Even though its so effective at killing germs its also produced naturally by our own body and is safe when given at the correct dosages.

It’s used to treat infections, inflammation, auto-immune disease, chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia, chronic pain, and multiple neurologic conditions including Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis, stroke, brain and spinal cord inflammation of various types. It can also treat Lyme disease, CIRS, shingles, recurrent herpes simplex, influenza and pneumonia.